Delphi and C++ Builder VCL and FireMonkey (FMX) GDI+ rendered Visual Instruments.
Also includes Visual Graphical Editor for Codeless Development and Visual Live Bindings.
- LED control with On/Off states.
- LED control with multiple states.
- LED control with gradually changing intensity and/or color based on the input value.
- Progress Bar.
- Thermometer Gauge.
- Angular Gauge.
- Linear Gauge.
- Analog Clock.
- 7, 9, 14 or 16 segment Clock.
- 7, 9, 14 or 16 segment Gauge.
- 7, 9, 14 or 16 segment Indicator.
- 7, 9, 14 or 16 segment Text.
- Spectrum Display.
- Matrix Display.
- Rectangular, or elliptic panel covered with glass.
- OpenWire Enabled.
- Composite components - The components can also plug into each other, so an analog gauge can contain Thermometer, Clock, Segment display, or any other InstrumentLab or PlotLab control.
- Matrix component rendering - The matrix can render any other InstrumentLab or PlotLab control, including another Matrix.
- VideoLab layering integration - All components can be rendered inside video as a video layer in the TVLDraw component of VideoLab.
- VideoLab video display hosting and rendering - The components can contain image display, and use it as internal background. The Matrix can render video by using the ImageDisplay.
- PlotLab integration - All components can be rendered inside a Scope or Waterfall as backgrounds. The Waterfall and Scope can be hosted in InstrumentLab components.
- GDI+ rendered.
- Included counters and time measuring components.
Users of the InstrumentLab Component Pack(Software) must accept these terms of
If you refuse to accept the terms of license, you may not use this software, and
you have the right to return it within 30 days of the purchase date, and to
receive your money back.
For your convenience a copy of this license agreement will be stored on your
system during the installation.
This license grants you the following rights:
You have a non exclusive license to the Software. The Title and all intangible
rights to the Software are the property of Mitov Software .
You may install and use one copy of the Software per computer assuming
only one and the same person will use the Software on all of the computers.
You may distribute any application that includes Software without any
additional royalties beyond your initial license registration fee.
You can also create a reasonable set of copies of the product on different
types of media, such as CD Rom or Type Backup, as far as those copies are
used only for your own back up protection.
Description of the limitations.
You may not reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the Software.
The Software is licensed as a single product. You may not rent or lease
the Software. You must treat the Software like any other copyrighted
material except that you may either (a) a reasonable amount of copies of
the Software solely for backup or archival purposes, or (b) install the
Software multiple computers provided you keep the original solely for
backup or archival purposes and only a single developer will use all of the
You may not separate Delphi and C++ Builder components from this Software.
Each developer must have a valid license for the Software.
You may not create a competing component product using this Software.
Additional restriction to Delphi-VCL and C++ Builder components:
You may not distribute the Delphi-VCL components in a DCU (Delphi Compiled
Unit) format. You can distribute the component only as a part of your
executable or dynamic link library program in a compiled form.
You may not distribute the C++ Builder components in OBJ format. You can
distribute the component only as a part of your executable or dynamic
link library program in a compiled form.
Mitov Software grants a limited warranty with these restrictions:
THE SOFTWARE IS SUPPLIED AS IT IS. MITOV SOFTWARE AND ITS
SUPPLIERS DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESS OR
IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED
WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A
PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WITH REGARD TO THE SOFTWARE. NO
LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. TO THE MAXIMUM
EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL
MITOV SOFTWARE OR ITS SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY
SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL
DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION,
DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS PROFITS,BUSINESS
INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF BUSINESS INFORMATION, OR ANY
OTHER PECUNIARY LOSS) ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR
INABILITY TO USE THE SOFTWARE.
Gantt Control VCL TRIAL The component Gantt Control VCL enables software developers to visualize and schedule tasks, activities and events in their own software applications in a flexible way. Gantt Control VCL is adaptable to different requirements and is applicable to most scenarios e.g: Project management,... Download
CAD Import VCL: dwg, dxf, plt, svg, cgm in Delphi TRIAL CAD Import VCL is an easy-to-use API for using AutoCAD DWG, DXF, Hewlett-Packard HPGL, SVG and CGM file formats in Delphi/C++Builder applications. Main CAD Import VCL features: - CAD extentions: *.dwg; *.dxf; *.plt; *.hgl;*.hg;*.hpg; *.plo;*.hp;*.hp1; *.hp2;*.hpgl; *.hpgl2;*.gl2;*.prn;*.spl -... Download
CAD Export VCL TRIAL CAD Export VCL is a source code provided library for adding export to CAD formats in Delphi and C++ Builder applications. AutoCAD DWG/DXF, HPGL/HPGL2/PLT, CGM, SVG, PDF, SWF export formats are supported. Along with a direct export, the library offers a quick export via a metafile that needs only... Download